Archive for May, 2006
Finally got around to add a new feature to the Jack Bauer Facts page. When you go to the top 100, at the top and bottom there are buttons now to view the Previous/Next 100 Facts. All the facts there are sorted by the ranking based on the votes, so you can keep […]
You are currently browsing the NOT RLY weblog archives for May, 2006.Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
- Jay Leno Interviews Paris Hilton
- Do Da Heizman On Da Hoe?
- Black Guy Being Chased By A Hippo
- Life Summed Up In Advertisements
- Turning Porn Into Innocent Pictures
- Senator Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) On “The Internet”
- “24″ and America’s Image in Fighting Terrorism
- Jack Bauer says “DAMN IT!!” a lot…
- Updated the Jack Bauer Facts page…