Archive for July, 2006
On why he voted against an internet bill:
There’s one company now you can sign up and you can get a movie delivered to your house daily by delivery service. Okay. And currently it comes to your house, it gets put in the mail box when you get home and you change your order but […]
You are currently browsing the NOT RLY weblog archives for July, 2006.Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
- Jay Leno Interviews Paris Hilton
- Do Da Heizman On Da Hoe?
- Black Guy Being Chased By A Hippo
- Life Summed Up In Advertisements
- Turning Porn Into Innocent Pictures
- Senator Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) On “The Internet”
- “24″ and America’s Image in Fighting Terrorism
- Jack Bauer says “DAMN IT!!” a lot…
- Updated the Jack Bauer Facts page…